Available to order
Icon QCon EX G2 - Fader Expander
The Icon QCon EX G2 is an extender for the Icon QCon Pro G2 universal control surface. The QCon EX provides 8 additional channels to your QCon Pro system, enabling you to expand your setup with additional banks of motorised faders (up to 32 channels).
Whether you are tracking or mixing, the QCon EX G2 provides intuitive tactile control over your session. Set your levels, fine tune your EQs and effects, record automation, punch in and out of recordings, all at the tip of your fingers.
The QCon EX G2 is outfitted with 8 x motorised faders, 8 x multi-purpose push encoders, and 2 x foot pedal connectors. 12-segment LED level meters are provided for each channel, and a large backlit LCD screen displays channel names and parameter values.
The Icon QCon EX G2 controls your favorite digital audio workstation with Mackie Control or HUI emulation (for Pro Tools), and includes presets for a variety of the most popular DAWs including Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, ProTools, Studio One, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Bitwig, Reason, Sonar, and Audition.
A User Define mode is also included, allowing you to customise the Icon QCon EX G2 to perfectly suit your workflow, by creating your own presets and midi maps.
The QCon EX G2 is class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10, and Mac OS X and features a high speed USB 2.0 connection.
- Fader expander for the Icon QCon Pro G2
- Add additional channels to your Icon QCon Pro G2 (up to 32-channels)
- Also works as a standalone control surface
- 8 x touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 12-segment LED level metering for channels
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- Illuminated buttons for each channel (Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select)
- 32 x assignable buttons when in user define mode
- MackieControl and HUI Universal emulation
- iMap – MIDI mapping software for user define mode (MIDI Learn)
- Expandable to 32-channel control surface with 3 units of Qcon EX G2
- User A & User B 1/4” TRS connectors for connecting with pedals
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port