Available to order (awaiting ETA)
Icon QCon Pro G2 DAW Controller
The Icon Pro Audio QCon Pro G2 is an eight channel universal control surface with Mackie Control and HUI emulation to support most major DAWs. Whether you are tracking or mixing, the QCon Pro G2 provides intuitive tactile control over your session.
Set your levels, fine tune your EQs and effects, record automation, punch in and punch out of recordings, all at the tip of your fingers.
The QCon Pro G2 sports nine motorized faders, eight multi-purpose push encoders, 78 buttons, jog shuttle wheel, and 2 foot pedal connectors. 12-segment LED level meters are provided for each channel, and a large backlit LCD screen displays channel names and parameter values. A 12-segment LED display is also provided for SMPTE or MIDI beat clock.
The Icon Pro Audio QCon Pro G2 utilizes Mackie Control and HUI emulation to control your favorite digital audio workstation and includes overlays for most popular DAWs including Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, ProTools, Studio One, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Bitwig, Reason, Sonar, and Audition.
A User Define mode is also included, allowing you to customise the Icon QCon Pro G2 to perfectly suit your workflow, by creating your own presets and midi maps.
- 8 x touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 12-segment LED level metering for channels
- 1 x touch-sensitive motorized fader for master channel
- 8 x dual-function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 12-segment LED display showing time location of your project in either SMPTE or Midi beat clock (bars:beats:ticks) format
- 78 x assignable buttons for user define mode
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Expandable to 32-channels with 3 x Icon Qcon EX G2 (sold separately)
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- 6 x illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- lluminated zoom key with 4 x direction keys
- MackieControl and HUI Universal emulation
- iMap – MIDI mapping software for user define mode (MIDI Learn)
- User A & User B 1/4” TRS connectors for connecting with pedals
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port